Experienced Knoxville Attorney Helps Clients Overcome Debt Problems
Tennessee firm handles bankruptcy, business and estate planning issues
Finding trustworthy legal counsel when you’re struggling with debt can make a major difference. At my firm, William E. Maddox, Jr. LLC, Attorney at Law in Knoxville, I handle bankruptcy and other debt relief matters for Tennessee clients. With more than 25 years of legal experience, I know how to identify and execute successful strategies that help clients start a new chapter by discharging debt, establishing a fair repayment schedule or negotiating favorable revisions to existing financial terms. My firm also drafts wills for clients and represents local companies in business transactions.
Knowledgeable adviser helps to ease the burden on families and businesses
Throughout East Tennessee, my firm is known for being an effective advocate for individuals and businesses facing serious debt problems and other legal challenges. Colleagues and former colleagues recommend my firm to others because I am:
- Accomplished — Since opening my firm in 2009, I have built an extensive track record of achieving successful results for the people and companies I serve.
- Knowledgeable — As an attorney who is deeply familiar with the laws and courts that affect my clients, I am able to explain complex issues clearly and find creative ways to resolve difficult problems.
- Compassionate — Whether you’re looking to overcome your money troubles or draft a last will and testament, the manner in which you handle legal concerns affects your well-being and that of your family. In every situation, I treat clients with the professionalism and compassion that they deserve.
Getting the help you need to tackle money problems can be hard. I know this and strive to make the process as easy as possible. My firm offers flexible scheduling and I can speak with you by telephone or video chat so you don’t even have to visit my office for a free consultation.
Thorough advocate defends debtors against foreclosure and repossession
I provide comprehensive, personalized legal guidance to Tennessee residents and companies who seek advice on:
- Bankruptcy — In all types of bankruptcy proceedings, including filings under Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13, my firm protects the interests of clients who are looking to escape from overwhelming debt.
- Wills — Regardless of your age or financial status, preparing an enforceable will is a responsibility that should not be shirked. After discussing your goals, I can draft a thorough document that issues clear instructions and benefits your loved ones.
- Business transactions — Should you require assistance with a business transaction, I’ll closely review the relevant information and advise you of potential pitfalls that might be difficult to identify. From there, I can prepare the necessary documents and negotiate on your behalf.
- Debt-related issues — I negotiate on behalf of Tennesseans in a full range of debt settlement matters, including situations involving wage garnishments, lien removal and student loan obligations.
- Foreclosure and repossession defense — Losing a home through foreclosure or a vehicle through repossession can be devastating. Even if you are very behind on payments, I can devise a strategy to help you hold on to your property.
No matter what type of concern you bring to me, you can count on receiving high-level counsel and service from an attorney who pursues long-term solutions while seeking to relieve your emotional stress.
Contact an effective Tennessee attorney to schedule a free consultation
William E. Maddox, Jr. LLC, Attorney at Law in Knoxville represents Tennessee residents in bankruptcy proceedings and other debt relief matters. I also advise clients on business transactions and estate planning. To schedule a free initial consultation, please call or contact me online.